2002 - 2007 (GD) Impreza Lightweight Front Bumper Beam
The Oswald Performance Lightweight Front Bumper Beam is a direct replacement for the stock beam on your 2002 - 2007 Impreza. It weighs 6 lbs (compared to 27.75 lbs for the USDM beam and 10.5 lbs for the JDM beam) and it offers far more crash protection than the JDM beam which consists of a single steel tube. It also comes complete with a removable, red powdercoated, steel tow hook for track events or any towing needs.
Dropping over 21 lbs from the very front of the Impreza chassis has an extremely noticable effect on the car's handling performance. Understeer is reduced and turn-in is quicker and more precise. The car feels more eager to change direction. Although less noticable, the weight reduction will also subtly increase the car's acceleration and decrease tire and brake wear.
For Off-Highway use only.
Note: This bumper beam is not compatible with most Front Mount Intercoolers.
- Weighs 6 lbs without the tow hook (Stock beam weighs 27.75 lbs)
- Constructed of TIG Welded 5052-H32 Aluminum Sheet (.125" Thick)
- Allows fitment of the larger JDM Foglights on 2004 - 2005 models
- Works with the stock foam energy absorber
- Included Tow Hook is easily installed for track events or any towing needs (Minor trimming of Bumper Skin is required on 2004 - 2005 models)
2002 - 2007 (GD) WRX Front Subframe & Rear "Triangle" Brace Set
From $ 1,065.00